10% Extra Discount on Nagad Payment up to 100 Taka*
Sold: 236 Pcs
Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset 3.5mm Jack/USB
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE – Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions thanks to the busylight that automatically turns on during a call to let others know to not disturb you. It can also be manually activated, so it’s a call center headset that keeps you focused.
FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY – The 3.5mm jack lets you connect this Jabra headset to your personal device, such as a smartphone or tablet, so you can work or listen to music wherever you are. It also has a USB connector for even more flexibility.
ALL-DAY COMFORT – The on-the-ear headset design along with the leather-feel cushions provide all-day comfort. Plus, simply wearing them eliminates high-frequency noises, such as human voices, to help you stay comfortable and connected.
COMPATIBILITY – This office headset works with all leading UC platforms. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
· Headset bandwidth: Wideband
· Speaker bandwidth music mode: Hi-Fi
· Speaker bandwidth speak mode: Wideband
· Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
· Certifications: Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL, Industrial Certifications: Microsoft Teams, Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Astra
· AC power supply: USB power supply by PC
· Bluetooth device: No
· Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.): USB 2.0/3.0, 3.5 mm jack
· Cord length: Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
· Packaging dimensions (L x W x H): L 19.0 x W 25.5 x H 1.0 cm
· Weight mono/duo: Duo headset 171.1 g, Mono headset 142.5 g
· What’s in the box: Jabra Evolve 40 Headset, Warning leaflet, Warranty leaflet, Quick Start Guide, USB Controller, Plastic bag for controller, Plastic bag for headset, Certified for Microsoft Teams sticker (refer to BOM), Foam bag for the left ear cup of the stereo headset only, Evolve 40 is packed in a pouch
· Warranty: 1 years