10% Extra Discount on Nagad Payment up to 100 Taka*
Sold: 198 Pcs
Jabra BIZ 2400 II Duo Wired Headset
The most important factor in a contact center headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly. The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, sometimes you’re concentrating on work and want hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
· HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
· The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
· Specially designed “Air Shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
· Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
· The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
· 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
· Adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm lets you find the perfect fit
· Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
· PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out before it reaches the agent.
· Super-soft leatherette head and ear cushioning
· Frequency Range: Voice: 150Hz – 6800Hz, Music: 70Hz – 16000Hz
· Impedance: 32Ω±15%/1000Hz/1.0V
· Sensitivity: 93 dB ±3dB
· Driver Diameter: Ø 28 x 3,9mm
· Connectivity: USB-A or USB-C
· Frequency: 101Hz – 10000Hz
· Sensitivity: -30 dB V/Pa ±2dB, Pin=1Pa, 0dB=1V/Pa
· Pick-up Pattern: Noise cancelling, Uni-Directional
Warranty: 2 years